Buying a new home for yourself and/or your family can be a daunting task. I know, I've been there. You want to find something that fits your needs, matches your lifestyle, and works within your budget and, sometimes, that perfect house doesn't just show up the moment you begin searching.
Never fear, my friend, because finding the next place you buy, move in, make memories in, grow in, gather in, and live in is not as hard as it seems! In fact, there a few simple steps for you to take:
1. Partner with a Pro - You need a "Yoda" figure that knows the market and can guide/help you through the entire process. The button below will give you instant access to your own personal "Yoda", coach, partner, friend, expert (a.k.a Real Estate Agent).
2. Get pre-approved for a loan - You'll have a better shot at negotiating if you have all your financial ducks in a row.
3. Tour houses - Sometimes you just know it when you walk in the door, other times, you need a little help seeing the potential. Your "Yoda" will train you in the ways of knowing the right house when you see it!
4. Make an offer - Making the offer is one thing, going through negotiations is another. Luckily, you'll have a master guide to help you make the right decisions to get the best deal.
5. 30 - 45 days of "Pending" - This is when the inspections, tests, and preparation happen to get ready for closing. There will be many phone calls, a lot of paperwork, and appointments. Don't worry, though, "Yoda" will take care of pretty much all of that!
6. Close and Celebrate!
See how easy that is? In no time at all, you'll be standing in your new home with a smile on your face. So, get started now by clicking the button below to gain access to a professional.
309.339.7713 | email@example.com