Easter Basket Ideas for Little Boys
*The links in this post are affiliate links. Click here for my disclosure policy. I hope it's not too early for this, but I just love being on top of things and ahead of schedule. Besides, the warmer weather has me all excited about spring! This Easter, while not Jordan's first, is exciting in that he is old enough now to get a little more enjoyment out of some aspects of it. Needless to say, I'm very excited to put together his basket and see him discover the new things and even more excited to celebrate Jesus' triumphant resurrection and the beginning of spring and warmer weather (can I get an "amen"?).
Since Jordan is still pretty young for candy, I had to think creatively for his basket. Here are some Easter basket ideas for little boys that I came up with. Below are the links and descriptions for each item.
- Bag of Bugs- Because what little boy doesn't like bugs?
- Hide N Squeak Eggs- Aren't these the coolest?
- Plush Burrow Bunny- We always got a stuffed animal in our baskets, so why not continue the tradition?
- God Gave Us Easter- It's so important for us as parents to teach and remind our kids what these important holidays really are about. This book does a really good job of that and has great illustrations.
- Boys Infant Solid Oxford Vest Set- I thought it was fun to dress up for Easter when I was little...it's even more fun to dress my kiddo up ;)
- Hershey's Easter Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny- I think he can handle a little sugar. At least, he can have a bite and I might end up with the rest (sheepish grin).
- Peeps- classic
- Melissa & Doug Truck Crayon Set- Jordan is just beginning to like coloring, so I thought a nice crayon set would be fun.
- Fisher-Price Musical Pop-Up Eggs- So fun for the little boys that like knobs and switches
While it's fun to put together and give easter baskets, enjoyment of it's contents will only last a short time. Reading the story of Jesus, going to church together all dressed up, hunting for eggs, and playing outside for the first time since last fall are the memories that you and your kids will cherish. It's such a beautiful time of year and I hope that this list of ideas is helpful.
Wishing you a happy spring and happy (early) Easter from Charming Imperfections!