Real Estate Agent
Transitioning between homes is a huge endeavor. Whether you are buying, selling, or both, it helps to have a professional partner by your side.
Now, I could rattle off a list of things that I will do for you when you choose to work with me as your Real Estate Agent, but, I'd rather focus on how you will feel throughout the process:
When we work together to buy or sell your home you will feel relieved that all the stress that comes with juggling the complicated details in every real estate transaction is not falling on your shoulders.
You will feel empowered to negotiate for a price that best suits you because of the advice and guidance I will give you based on my expertise and knowledge of the market.
You will feel like royalty working with me as I will strive to answer every call, text, and email and go above and beyond your expectations.
Finally, you will feel peace when you settle into your next home after having an incredible real estate experience. You'll be ready to move forward with your life and conquer any challenges it throws at you because you have found home, and we all know that home is where everything starts.
- List your house on the MLS which will then spread throughout the internet to sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com, etc.
- Photograph your home to make it look spectacular.
- Host an open house unlike any other.
- Advise you on pricing your home by doing a comparative market analysis.
- Explain each step of the process
- Make recommendations to improve the marketability of your home.
- Submit to you all written offers and assist with the negotiating process.
- Help you find your next home.
- Give you the most current listings information available.
- Set up a customized personal website to make your home search easier than ever.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate needs.
- Provide you with resources to help you with financing.
- Show properties that meet your specifications
- Assist you in evaluating fair market value of properties
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process.
- Assist you at closing.
I grew up near Hanna City, IL and always found homes fascinating. Even when I was nowhere near old enough to buy a home, I would scour the ads to see what was available on the housing market.
When I married my husband in 2012 we moved to Roanoke then Eureka where we intend to stay. We have a son and daughter who fill our lives with joy and a Goldendoodle who, well, let's just say our son loves her.
I'm a total nerd when it comes to branding, marketing, and technology and consider it my hobby to stay up to date on the latest tools and techniques for Realtors.
A lot of people know me by my home decor/DIY blog: Charming Imperfections. With two littles running around, I've set aside the power tools and paint temporarily to spend time learning and perfecting my real estate career.
I have this vision, though, of merging the two passions of buying/selling homes and design/building into the ultimate "house to home" experience. I draw inspiration for this vision from Chip & Joanna Gaines and would love to bring something like "Fixer Upper" to Illinois.
It will be a little while before I'm able to do this, but I would love to hear your thoughts on this idea! Please share below and let me know if that is something you or your friends would be excited about.